Psychological DEFENCE TRAINING – INNER ARMOUR
2 – 3 days [Certified]
1 Day In Person & 2 Days online
15 – 30 people max
Suitable for Military Professionals (including recruits) Special Forces, Air, Land & Sea units.
1. To understand more about yourself and be able to psychologically protect yourself and those around you.
2. To be able to use the Inner Armour Coaching® method, to solve problems and manipulate your own strengths for effectiveness.
1. Team can perform the Inner Armour Coaching Method® and are licenced to use.
2. Measurable positive impact pre and post training in Stress reduction, Resilience, Psychological Strength & Post Traumatic Growth
3. Team have developed and grown authentic connections.
4. Team can spot early warning signs in their colleagues & intervene to prevent issues arising.
Participants train together to be able to hold 45 minute/1 hour peer to peer psychological coaching sessions with each other. Participants learn how to coach each other through anxiety, depression, stress & isolation using technique and each other. As a result, many issues are dealt with without the need for occupational health to be involved. Highly effective results have been seen both nationally and internationally.
Impact is measured using four academic psychological scales. This training includes the use of Lego Serious Play.
“Today has been brilliant, This is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like this, clearly a preventative approach. A real breath of fresh air. Fantastic”
ROYAL MARINE CPL RICHARD NUTT [NUTTY]
539 ASSAULT SQUADRON
“It’s very beneficial, the tools that you use summed me up and I felt like I didn’t know myself before this.”
ROYAL MARINE CPL RICHARD ATKINSON [ACKO]
539 ASSAULT SQUADRON
MILITARY PERSONNEL PREVENTATIVE PSYCHOLOGY [MPPP]
7 DAYS [Certified]
5 – 10 People – Suitable For Military Personnel Only
Training for military service personnel who are active, have either left the service, about to leave the service or are interested in arming themselves psychologically for the future. Using powerful Psychology participants understand how to build a new identity in civilian life, deal with trauma, flashbacks, nightmares & maintain harmony in their relationships.
MILITARY FAMILY UNIT TRAINING
5 -30 People – Suitable For Family Members of Military Service personnel
Training for the families of military service personnel to support their loved ones using positive psychology & to know what to do when they don’t know what to do.
50 – 250 People – Suitable For All
Training around handling stress proactively & self care. A small set of individual psychological interventions and tools to apply everyday and why they work.
5 – 100 People – Suitable For All
A powerful and engaging day long certificated training session backed up by a plethora of psychological academia. Learn how to manage and enhance the psychological health of yourself and others. This session arms people and organisations with;
1. A bank of psychological interventions to use with themselves, colleagues and students/clients.
2. Some basic psychological coaching techniques and tools
3. 1 hour senior team consultancy input.
4. Includes the use of Lego Serious Play.
5. Includes training in Quarantine Basic.
Psychological Improvement Consultancy
– One to one support up to a year
– 10 leadership coaching sessions
– Measures and data gathering design, implementation and academic write up.
– Targeted reinforcement for up to 4 individual staff within the Institution.
– Targeted reinforcement for one department (up to 10 staff).